Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

C.R.A.F.T. Package Pals Exchange


I was chosen to participate in the June Package Pals exchange with C.R.A.F.T.  This is my second time this year in which I have participated and just love this project.  Not only do I get to meet new people from across the country, but love the idea of waiting for your exchange to come in the mail.  Below is the items I received from my package pal, Audra from Chicago.  Check our her blog here and here to see her site of her vintage store.  You may find something you like for your home, to wear or just for fun!
Thanks Audra!  Love my package of goodies!




2 comments:

Katie said...

I love those vintage cards- I'll have to check out her blog later:-)
And the pillow is lovely too!

Living in La La Land said...

The cards are cute, and I love the bird pouch(: